- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions From Cricket...
- If you could be a werewolf, vampire, or fairy...which would choose and why? I would choose a Fairy, mainly because everyone calls me Pixie from time to time because I kinda look like a little Pixie.
- What one book inspires you? hmmm, that's a toughie. Umm, at the moment the first novel that comes into my head is Delirium by Lauren Oliver and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- You are on top of the highest mountain, how did you get there and who is with you? Hard work and dedication to getting to the top, not backing down. Those who have encouraged me to get higher no matter how low I am
- Favorite book right now? Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Fever by Lauren DeStefano and Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan...mostly because they're on the way in the post and I am very excited for them to come
- If your life was to be written into a fiction novel, who would be the author? Juliet Marillier, I love all her books and the way she captures you in her world.
- What do you love about blogging? All the new books you discover and that you can help others discover new novels
- Do you like to cook?bake? All the time!
- What do you think about the new T.V. shows such as Once Upon a Time, and Grimm that have taken the darker approach to fairy tales? That script writers are running out of ideas and are turning to the professional writers haha, I can't help it! I always say that now. But they are a good twist on a classic tale
- If you could create your own city/world, what would it be called?What would it look like? Cobblestone streets, Glass buildings, everything open and clear. Very green, near a forest that is undisturbed.
- Choose one of these superpowers, flight or invisibility.Why? hmmm, I seriousloy cannot choose this... I think of one, then I think of the other...
- Other than reading, how do you spend your spare time? Hanging out with my friends, we party hard.
Giselle @ .Xpresso Reads.
Sarah @ Head Stuck In A Book
Jessi @ Reading In The Corner
Kristi @ The Book Faery
Angie @ The YA Curator
Trini @ A Book-Lover's Review
Karla @ Book Addict
Jamie @ Fantasy Book Chick
Lalaine @ Fic Book Reviews
Carina @ Fictional Distraction
Amy @ Following The Reader
Your turn! (Copy and Paste questions into your blog post to respond)
- If you could be cast in a novel, which would it be and what character?
- What are your favourite ways to relax when you're stressed?
- What's your favourite thing about reading?
- How would you spend your Saturday night? read all night or party?
- Favourite novel at the moment?
- Finish the sentence, "I can't wait for..."
- What novel would you like to see on the big screen?
- If you could meet one author for a day, who would it be? Why?
- What genre would you choose out of: Paranormal, Distopian, Fantasy, Historical, Romance or general YA? Why?
- Which character from a novel reminds you of yourself? Why?
- What TV Series are you most looking forward to seeing this year?