YEP! Another wonderful award! thanks to Kari at Kari's Crowded Bookshelf for tagging me for this award :)
2. I am the eldest of 3 girls, coincidentally we are all 3 years apart.
3. My number ONE place to visit is England. I've been more than obsessive in the past. I love the history of the country as well as the historic houses.
4. I absolutely ADORE books! My all-time favourite author is Juliet Marillier. Put in front of me anything of her work and I will pick it up and devour it straight away! Her writing always pulls me in, I get so caught up in the story that I can visualise the whole novel in my head. I would keep going but I'm rambling with a massive smile on my face :D
5. My sister has a pomeranian, SOO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND WARM! She always goes and sits in the kitchen corner sniffing it and playing there.....don't ask, I have no idea.... her brown head and white body make her adorable! My dad has a massive 8.5 foot long fish tank filled with fishies. We have Dory, Bubbles and Nemo for those curious.
6. I don't borrow library books as often as I should. They have some pretty good books in there. Once my review list is all done I will start borrowing again :) I love my Sony Reader! I even made a skin for it, it's pretty awesome and of course book themed. I prefer paperback/hardback copies of novels but living in Australia makes it hard of all of my review requests to be shipped to Aus..... All my favourite books though, are in paperback/hardback form.
7. I am short. Yes, I admit defeat. I am short. I always wear heels :) I don't like the chunky heels eww. I like either stiletto heel or wedge. Suede is my favourite on shoes, especially for just a plain black pair for work or anything :) My favourite boots are from David Jones and were on SALE! my favourite :)
be sure to check out the...
Blogs I Have Tagged:
Alison and Daphne at Winged Reviews
Carol at I'm A Voracious Reader
Chris at Fun With Books
Chris at Behind Blue Eyes
Cassie at Bailey's Dark Reviews (+18 Blog)
Dan at The Chaotic Reader
Kate at Epic Chocolate Fantasy
Lauren at Story Bound
Linda at Lindacee
Michelle at The Book Files
Paige at For the Love of Literature
Rogier at Roro is Reading
Sarah at Head Stuck In A Book
Sonnie at Lit Girl: Confessions of a Future Librarian
Tracey at YA Book Addict